Report to the Board of Directors for February 3, 2021
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCTD Administrative Facility located at 1901 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Clerk of the Board at 805-483-3959, ext. 160 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Important Announcement: Due to the state and local sate of emergency declaration resulting from the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Newsom issued executive order N-29-20 in which section 3 supercedes paragraph 11 of executive order N-25-20 (issued on March 12, 2020). This new order allows the District to hold board meetings via teleconferencing and allows for members of the public to observe the meeting telephonically or electronically.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of January 6, 2021 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of November 2020
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for November 2020
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for the Month Ending November 30, 2020
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements & Schedule of Money Transfers for November 2020
- Item 6: Consider Resumption of Fare Collection
- Item 7: Receive Presentation on 2nd Quarter FY 20-21 Ridership and Performance Report, Board Presentation
- Item 8: Receive Update and Presentation on Operations and Maintenance Departments, Board Presentation
- Item 9: Report of Contracts Awarded
- Item 10: Provide Input to Staff on Requests for Future Agenda Items for the Board of Directors
- Items 11 - 12