Report to the Board of Directors for January 6, 2021
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCTD Administrative Facility located at 1901 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Clerk of the Board at 805-483-3959, ext. 160 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Important Announcement: Due to the state and local sate of emergency declaration resulting from the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Newsom issued executive order N-29-20 in which section 3 supercedes paragraph 11 of executive order N-25-20 (issued on March 12, 2020). This new order allows the District to hold board meetings via teleconferencing and allows for members of the public to observe the meeting telephonically or electronically.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of December 2, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of October 2020
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for October 2020
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for the Month Ending October 31, 2020
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements & Schedule of Money Transfers for October 2020
- Item 6: Consider Approval of the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR), as Prepared by Brown Armstrong
- Item 7: Consider Approval of Resolution 2021-01 Appointing a Member and an Alternate GCTD staff members to the California Transit Indemnity Pool (CalTIP) Board of Directors
- Item 8: Receive Update and Presentation on Operations and Maintenance Departments, Board Presentation
- Item 9: Report of Contracts Awarded
- Items 10 - 11