Report to the Board of Directors for October 7, 2020
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCTD Administrative Facility located at 1901 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Clerk of the Board at 805-483-3959, ext. 160 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Important Announcement: Due to the state and local sate of emergency declaration resulting from the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Newsom issued executive order N-29-20 in which section 3 supercedes paragraph 11 of executive order N-25-20 (issued on March 12, 2020). This new order allows the District to hold board meetings via teleconferencing and allows for members of the public to observe the meeting telephonically or electronically.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of September 2, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of July 2020
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for July 2020
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for the Month Ending July 2020
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements & Schedule of Money Transfers for July 2020
- Item 6: Consider Approval of Resolution 2020-08, Approval of Personnel Rules Annual Update
- Item 7: Consider Approval of Resolution 2020-09, to Amend Gold Coast Transit District's Conflict of Interest Code
- Item 8: Consider Approval of Resolution 2020-10, Establishing GCTD's Support for and Declaration of "Clean Air Day"
- Item 9: Consider Approval for Purchase Order Increase to Team Nissan for Ninth (9th) Nissan Leaf
- Item 10: Consider Recommendation to Resume Fare Collection Once Installation of Protective Barriers is Complete
- Items 12 - 13