Report to the Board of Directors for April 1, 2020
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCTD Administrative Facility located at 1901 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Clerk of the Board at 805-483-3959, ext. 160 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Important Announcement: Due to the state and local sate of emergency declaration resulting from the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Newsom issued executive order N-29-20 in which section 3 supercedes paragraph 11 of executive order N-25-20 (issued on March 12, 2020). This new order allows the District to hold board meetings via teleconferencing and allows for members of the public to observe the meeting telephonically or electronically.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of March 2020 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of December 2019
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for December 2019
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for Month Ending December 2019
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements and Schedule of Money Transfers for December, 2019
- Item 6: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of January 2020
- Item 7: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for January 2020
- Item 8: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for Month Ending January 2020
- Item 9: Consider Approval of Financial Statements and Schedule of Money Transfers for January 2020
- Item 10: Consider Authorizing the General Manager to Purchase Three (3) 40-Ft Low Floor CNG Replacement Buses from Gillig LLC
- Item 11: Receive and Update on Actions Taken in Response to the COVID-19 Health Emergency on Fixed Route and ACCESS Paratransit Services
- Item 12