Report to the Board of Directors for June 5, 2013
The Gold Coast Transit Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCT Administrative Facility located at 301 E. Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Office Manager at 805-483-3959, ext. 124 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of May 1, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of April 2013
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for Month Ending April 2013
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for April 2013
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements and Schedule of Money Transfers for April 2013
- Item 6: Conduct Public Hearing to Consider Budget Overview Presentation, Public Comment and Adoption of FY 2013-14 Operating, Planning & Capital Bugdet
- Item 7: Consider Adoption of Resolution 2013-06 Authorizing Staff to File and Claim for Transportation Development Act (TDA) Funds
- Item 8: Consider Approval of a Modification to Exercise Option Period 1 for the Operation, Maintenance and Management of ACCESS Paratransit Services Contract with MV Transportation
- Item 9: Consider Authorizing Award of a Contract for Bus Operator's Training, Training Management and Safety System to Vigil Solutions.
- Item 10: Consider a Proposed New GCT Fare Structure and Authorize the General Manager to Schedule and Publicize a July 10, 2013 Public Hearing on the Proposed New Fare Structure
Items 11 & 12: CLOSED