Cash Fares (1-RIDE)
- Adult & Youth - $1.50
- Seniors 65+, Disabled and Veterans- $0.75 with proof of age or GCTD Reduced Fare ID
- Seniors 75+ - FREE with proof of age or GCTD 75+ Free ID
- Children under 45" - FREE when accompanied by a paid fare
Transfers - If your trip requires the use of more than one bus to reach your destination, ask the driver for a free transfer when you pay your fare. Transfers are valid for two hours. The expiration time will be printed on the back of the ticket.
Farebox Credit - The farebox will issue you a Farebox Credit* if an overage is paid upon request. *Farebox Credit: A Farebox Credit will be issued to the passenger by the farebox when an overage is paid. The balance will be printed on the back of the ticket. Each time you ride thereafter, insert the Farebox Credit into the Farebox and the balance will be applied to your fare. Be sure to notify the bus operator which fare category you pay, standard or reduced fare, before inserting your farebox credit. GCTD is not responsible for lost, torn, bent or damaged farebox credits.
Save Time. Save Money. Buy a Multi-Ride Ticket! Click Here for Brochure (PDF)
Multi-ride Tickets & Passes
- Day Pass - $4.00
- 15-Ride Pass - $20.00
- 31-Day Pass - $50.00 (unlimited rides)
- Day Pass - $4.00
- 15-Ride pass - $15.00
- 31-Day Pass - $40.00 (unlimited rides)
- Day Pass - $2.00
- 15-Ride Pass - $10.00
- 31-Day Pass - $25.00 (unlimited rides)
Where to Buy?
Terms and Conditions
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ARE PERMITTED.
- A 31-Day is valid for one person to ride for 31 consecutive days starting from the date of first use.
- Reduced Fare pass and ticket holders must prepared to show proper ID or proof of eligibility.
- Possession and care of ticket is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
- GCTD is not responsible for replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen tickets or farebox credits.
- Bus schedules, routes, equipment, and fares are subject to change. Advance notice will be provided.
ACCESS Paratransit Ticket Books
- Cash Fare One-Way - $3.00 (ADA certified or Senior)
- Senior Nutrition - Free (Donation suggested)
- Book of 10 Tickets - $30.00 (ADA certified or Senior)
- Personal Care Assistants (PCA) are welcome and ride at no charge.
- Guests are also welcome and pay the regular $3.00 fare for one-way trips.