Report to the Board of Directors for May 6, 2020
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCTD Administrative Facility located at 1901 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Clerk of the Board at 805-483-3959, ext. 160 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
Important Announcement: Due to the state and local sate of emergency declaration resulting from the threat of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Newsom issued executive order N-29-20 in which section 3 supercedes paragraph 11 of executive order N-25-20 (issued on March 12, 2020). This new order allows the District to hold board meetings via teleconferencing and allows for members of the public to observe the meeting telephonically or electronically.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of April1, 2020 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Minutes of April 9, 2020 Special Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of February 2020
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for February 2020
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for the Month Ending Februay 2020
- Item 6: Consider Approval of Financial Statements & Schedule of Money Transfers for February 2020
- Item 7: Consider Approval of GCTD Quarterly Investment Report for Quarter Ending December 31, 2020
- Item 8: Consider Award of Sole Source Procurement to Safety Vision for Bus Security Camera System
- Item 9: Consider Approval Position Description of Accounting Analyst
- Item 10: Receive and File FY 19-20 3rd Quarter Ridership and Performane Report
- Item 11: Receive and File Update on Preliminary Budget Assumptions
- Item 12