Report to the Board of Directors for July 11, 2012
The Gold Coast Transit Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCT Administrative Facility located at 301 E. Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Office Manager at 805-483-3959, ext. 124 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of Regular Board of Directors Meeting for June 6, 2012
- Minutes of Strategic Planning Workshop for June 22, 2012
- Expenditures for the Month of May 2012
- Treasurer's Report for May 2012
- Monthly Budget Income Statement for Eleven (11) Months Ending May 31, 2012
- Approval of Financial Statements and Schedule of Money Transfers for May 2012
- Travel & Other Expense Report Form
- Consider Adoption of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goal for Federal FY's 2013-2015
- Consider Approval of Revised Job Title, Job Description and Salary Range, Changing Classification of Operations Support Specialist to Dispatch and Revenue Control Specialist
- Receive and File a Recap of June 22, 2012 Strategic Planning Workshop and Consider Appointment of an Ad Hoc Committee to Develop Options for a Gold Coast Transit District.
- Items 11 - 14 Closed Sessions