Report to the Board of Directors for January 7, 2015
The Gold Coast Transit District Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 10:00 AM. Board meetings are held at the GCT Administrative Facility located at 301 E. Third Street, Oxnard, CA 93030. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate, please contact the Office Manager at 805-483-3959, ext. 124 or e-mail at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.
- Meeting Agenda
- Item 1: Consider Approval of Minutes of December 3, 2014 Board of Directors Meeting
- Item 2: Consider Approval of Expenditures for the Month of November 2014
- Item 3: Consider Approval of Treasurer's Report for November 2014
- Item 4: Consider Approval of Budget Income Statement for Month Ending November 2014
- Item 5: Consider Approval of Financial Statements and Schedule of Money Transfers for November 2014
- Item 6: Consider Approval of General Manager's Expense Report for December 2014
- Item 7: Consider Formation of a Standing Fiscal Policy Committee
- Item 8: Consider Approval of Revised Position Description for Administrative Specialist
- Item 9: Consider Appointment of a GCTD Representative as an Ex-Officio Member of the Coastal Express Policy Advisory Committee (CEPAC)
- Item 10: Consider Authorization for the Sole Source Purchase of up to Eighteen (18) MV-1 Vehicle for ACCESS Paratransit Service From Creative Bus Sales, Inc.
- Item 11: Consider Approval of a Prequalification Bidding Plan for the New Administration and Operations Facility
- Item 12: Receive and File Report and Presentation on the Status of the GCTD Administration and Operations Facility
- Item 13: Review and Consider Approval of Updated Logo and Graphic Designs for GCTDReview and Consider Approval of Updated Logo and Graphic Designs for GCTD