GTFS Data Download
By downloading and using GCTD’s GTFS (Data), you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- GCTD has General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) data available for software developers, to promote the use of transit and transit related information. The data available will be updated periodically as changes occur.
- GCTD logos, trademarks and/or copyrighted materials, including any similar variants, may not be used in association with data;
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GCTD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. GCTD disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GCTD and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- GCTD reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- GCTD maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
Click Below to Download General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS)